Hello, aircraft fans!
In this edition of the Plane View, we’ll slap a one-timer into the Trivia net… The rules are as follows, anyone who breaks them will lose. CHEATING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Please send me your results via a “comment” box.
1. Which of these is NOT in the World’s top 10 busiest airports?
A: O’Hare International B: London Heathrow C: Frankfurt
D: Amsterdam Schipol E. Tokyo International
2. Which USA airport had the most passengers visit in 2013?
A: Los Angeles International B: JFK International C: George Bush Intercontinental D: Denver International E: O’Hare International F: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International G: Johnson’s Landing
3. Which Chinese airport had more business last year: Guangzhou or Shanghai?
4. Which of the following is not in the top 10 busiest airlines?
A: Delta B: United C: Southwest D: Lufthansa E: American
F: Air China G: British Airways
5. Which cargo giant shipped more tonnage through the skies in 2012; FedEx or UPS?
6. BONUS QUESTION: How many goals does Alex Ovechkin currently have this season?
A: 27 B: 31 C: 35 D: 40 E: 50 F: 802
Have a great day!